Whether you are brand new in business or it's time to give your company a health check, make sure all of these 30 marketing ideas have been done!
PRO TIP: Some of the ideas listed below only need to be done once, but you will benefit hugely from doing many of them a second time!
Click the button below to download the free checklist & tick them off as you go! (No email address needed!)
30 Marketing Ideas for New Businesses
- Create a marketing plan
- Start your market research
- Hold a focus group
- Write your USP
- Define your target market & niche
- Write your ideal client
- Define how your product or service solves your clients problems
- Create your website
- Design a logo
- Write your autoresponders, general emails
- Write a professional email signature. Include details, links, SM links, sign up or offer
- Create your business cards
- Create your brochure - online & hardcopy versions
- Make a list of networking events, meetings & groups near you
- Join networking groups / social groups within your niche on facebook & linkedin
- Create a spreadsheet of days & hashtags when you can promote your business in these groups
- Update your social media profiles with your website, what you do and how you help people. Link to your facebook page!
- Write and practice your elevator pitch
- Claim your business on google places, yell, bing, elsewhere on the web for max exposure
- Create a blog
- Create all your social media accounts - including You Tube
- Link your business in online directories relevant to your business
- Create an email opt in, (usually a free gift) lead funnel and email campaign
- Create a competition
- Create a rewards / referral programme
- Start your email list
- Create an email newsletter
- Create infographics to promote your business on SM
- Plan your first weeks social media content and schedule it - be sure to mention your grand opening!
- Plan your launch event or grand opening & invite the local press, mayor, local celebrity or all three!
Let me know in the comments if you have any great marketing ideas! and don't forget to join in the fun over at the Academy Club too!