In this episode, Lesley interviews Judee Rallos, the Founder of Virtualance which helps companies all around the world get more done in a day with her team of Virtual Assistants.
- How Judee got her very first client
- How not to take things too personally in business
- The 50/50 balance you have to get right
- Taking on free or paid work when you're just starting out
- How to set your value on your product or service
- How to vet potential clients - and why you should
- The easiest way to get paid what you're really worth, without the need for discounting or bargaining
- Why customers are like dogs (yes really! but in a nice way!)
- Practical techniques to become more confident and push your boundaries
- How to deal with Imposter Syndrome
- How to rebuild your life when your at your lowest point
- How Judee turned her life around and went from ZERO to 1 MILLION in a month!
- Staying true to yourself and your vision
- Procrastination, goal setting & education